- Agathopes From this wide, clean, sandy beach near Dellagratsia you'll have a
view of the islets of Strongylo and Skinoniss.
- Azolimnos: A sandy beach [by
the seaside settlement of the same name), just a short distance from Hermoupolis.
- Ambela: You can drive [take the turn-off after Megas Yialos) or walk around
the headland from Megas Yialos to get to this shady, sandy beach.
This beach is in a little sheltered cove, below the church of Agia Pakous,
to the left of Galissas Beach (take the foot-path over the hill).
- Achladi: A
small, very charming beach, just past Vari. Delphini: There is a road now to
this beautiful beach near Kini. Fabrika: Another sandy beach close to Vari.
- Firo-Lagoni:- A picturesque spot, this sandy beach is near Azolimnos.
- Finikas: This is the long sandy beach in the village of Finikas; there are
plenty of cafes and tavernas nearby.
- Galissas: Located in the busy tourist resort of the same name, this wide,
sandy beach is very popular.
- Kini: This beach in the graphic fishing village of Kini is famous for
- Kokkins: Just past Finikas , this beach has both sand and beautiful,
- Komito: This is an excellent, small beach about 1 km. south of Agathopes.
Lotos: This little beach, in the village of Lotos, south of Kini, has both
sand and pebbles.
- Megas Yialos: The next big, sandy beach after Vari, picturesque Megas Yialos
is sheltered from the north winds.
- Santorinii: Take the sign-posted turn-off between Azolimnos and Vari and,
after a short drive, you'll find this relaxing, sandy beach.
This is the municipal beach of Poseidonia.
- Sousouni: A mixture of sand and pebbles, this is a charming beach near Finikas. Vari: A very popular, wide, sandy beach.